Skin care can be overwhelming. It’s difficult to know what products you should use and when you should use them. What should you use every day? Once a week? Monthly?
And what about professional treatments?
Every skin is as unique as the person it belongs too and can react differently in different environments. Here are some basic guidelines to help you determine how often you should be using each product in your routine.
- Eye Cream
- Exfoliate with an enzyme or chemical exfoliating product
- Have a professional facial treatment with your Esthetician
- Perform a self mole check
- Have a mole check with your Dermatologist
- More agressive treatments like laser resurfacing or chemical peels
Have a consult with your Esthetician and Dermatologist to determine the exact routine that is best for your skin type. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments below!