Active Retinol Repair Serum 0.6%
DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Active Retinol Repair Serum provides unmatched results while nourishing the skin and minimizing the known downsides of retinols like irritation, peeling, and dryness.
A comprehensive, time-released blend of four distinct retinoids means unparalleled results and round-the-clock efficacy.
- Retinol — This stabilized form of retinoid accelerates mitosis, allowing for optimal cell turnover and increased enzyme activity while normalizing and improving the skin’s barrier function.
- Retinyl Retinoate — This new-generation retinoid has a slower conversion rate, allowing for less irritation. It also encourages the production of hyaluron, a free-radical scavenger that hydrates and protects against UV damage.
- Retinyl Linoleate — This stabilized form of Vitamin A stimulates collagen production, encouraging quicker cell turnover without over-drying the skin. It’s also known to brighten pigmentation and promote even skin tone.
- Retinaldehyde — This gentler, less irritating form of retinoid normalizes keratinization of the skin
A skin-nourishing blend of plant stem cells defend, restore, and reinforce overall skin health.
- Papyrus Plant Stem Cells — Efficiently deliver active molecules that help to restore hydrolipidic balance to the skin.
- Butterfly Bush Plant Stem Cells (Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture) — Soothe and provide potent antioxidant protection from oxidative stress and photo damage.
A game-changing, patented delivery system sends active ingredients straight to the source.
- Hydroxysomes — Deliver active ingredients deep within the skin’s surface to time-release its power over an extended period.
With consistent use, DermaQuest Stem Cell 3D Active Retinol Repair Serum significantly improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, UV damage, epidermal thickness, and tone and texture. 1oz.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Nut Extract, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Safflower Seed Oil Piperonyl Esters, Retinol, Retinal, Retinyl Retinoate, Retinyl Linoleate, Tranexamic Acid, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Bakuchiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyapatite, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Cyperus Papyrus Leaf Cell Extract, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Dipropylene Glycol, Sea Water, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, BHT, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.